Philanthropic investments are critical to making it possible for the Scott Carver Dakota Community Action Partnership (CAP) Agency to build strong communities. The Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency’s comprehensive approach to service delivery produces positive outcomes for individuals, families, and the entire community.
As a Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency supporter, you have the unique opportunity to help individuals and families achieve social and economic self-sufficiency. Your financial support helps them to significantly change the course of their life by providing them with stability.
Here’s what your donation can do…
- $10 buys $50 in food for the Food Shelf
- $35 provides a home-bound senior delivered meals for a week
- $50 provides a child with 72 hours of safe and nurturing care in the crisis nursery
- $100 will provide two children with back-packs filled with school supplies
- $500 will provide a family with a security deposit to move into a apartment
Take action now to make an impact on your community by donating to the Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency and supporting our vision of creating flourishing and thriving communities of healthy children, strong families, quality education, safe and affordable housing, and work that dignifies.