Energy Related Repair (ERR)

Energy Related Repair (ERR)
This program is available to individuals who are homeowners and qualify for the Energy Assistance Program (EAP). Through this program homeowners can qualify for either intensive repairs or a replacement of their furnace or boiler. This program does not provide tune-ups.

Am I eligible?
To qualify for the ERR program you must first apply and be approved for the Energy Assistance Program. Additionally, you must also be a homeowner. If you own a mobile home you will be required to show proof of ownership through either a title, Contract for Deed, or the previous year’s property tax information.

How do I apply?
You can call our Rosemount office at (651) 322-3500 to request an Energy Assistance application be mailed to you or you can find it under the Energy Assistance Program on the website.

Who do I contact for more information?
Contact the Rosemount office at (651) 322 – 3500 for questions regarding ERR.

After Hours No Heat Furnace Phone number 612-803-8149

Comments are closed.