Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency Weatherization services provide both homeowners and renters living in Scott, Carver, and Dakota Counties the opportunity to lower their energy costs through moderate to intensive home repairs. Examples of services provided through the weatherization program include adding insulation, caulking, diagnostic tests, minor furnace repairs, and furnace replacements.

Am I eligible?
To qualify for the Weatherization program you must first apply and be approved for the Energy Assistance Program. The Weatherization program has limited funding and is awarded on a first come first serve basis.

How do I apply?
You can call our Rosemount office at (651) 322-3500 to request an Energy Assistance application or you can find it on our website under the Energy Assistance Program.

Who do I contact for more information?
Scott and Carver residents should contact: (651)-322-3517

Dakota Residents can contact the Dakota County Community Development Agency (CDA) for specific questions at: (651) 675 – 4400. However, you will still need to fill out an Energy Assistance application through the Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency to qualify.

Comments are closed.