Scott Carver Dakota CAP Apartments

The Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency has three apartment buildings that eligible individuals are able to move-in to. Individuals who are eligible must work with a Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency case manager for the duration of their stay in these buildings in order to remain eligible to live in these properties.

Am I eligible?
These apartment buildings are only available to individuals living in Dakota County. Additionally, you must be homeless and have a documented disability to be eligible to live in these properties. Homelessness is defined by an individual who lacks a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence or an individual who has a primary nighttime residence that is a shelter, or a public/private place not designed for regular sleeping accommodations, for example living in your car.

Who do I contact?
To apply for this program you must be referred by your Dakota County case manager.

Comments are closed.