Scott & Carver Permanent Supportive Housing

Am I eligible?
To qualify for this program if you are living in Scott or Carver Counties you must be homeless. This is defined by an individual who lacks a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence or an individual who has a primary nighttime residence that is a shelter, or a public/private place not designed for regular sleeping accommodations, for example living in your car.

How do I apply?
To apply please contact our Shakopee office at (952) 496- 2125 for an application.

Comments are closed.