Transitional Housing

The Transitional Housing program provides rental assistance to homeless individuals and families. This program differs from other rental assistance programs because assistance is limited to a maximum of 2 years.

Am I eligible?
To qualify for this program you must live in Scott or Carver Counties and be homeless. Homelessness is defined by an individual who lacks a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence or an individual who has a primary nighttime residence that is a shelter, or a public/private place not designed for regular sleeping accommodations, for example living in your car.

How do I apply?
To apply contact our Shakopee office location for an application at (952) 496 – 2125.

Comments are closed.